TAKE A BREAK AND TRY THESE….
1. She is so ______ that it is easy to trick her.
2. The convention center is filled with ______ who are waiting to see the rarest stamp from the 6th century.
3. His face was long and ______, exactly like a horse.
4. Only the ______ few get to be invited for the sale.
5. There seemed to be ______ of poison in her drink.
6. Delia was ______ as to why the school bully was willing to help her.
7. When he returned home, he was surprised to see his house badly ______.
8. I had to ______ his invitation to the sneak preview as I had another appointment.
(A) turn off
(B) turn away
(C) turn over
(D) turn down
9. Since the two movies are screened ______, we have no choice but to choose one.
10. The room was suddenly ______ by bright lights that we were somewhat blinded.