Wednesday, 3 July 2013

SPM DIRECTED WRITING-INFORMAL LETTER-REPLYING FAUZANA'S EMAIL.

Hi Sir,this is Wan Nur Ameerah,your tuition class student at Pusat Tuisyen Dinamis,Kubang Krian.Please go through my letter and edit wherever possible.TQ.


                                                                                                      Lot 236 Kg.Telok Panji,
                                                                                                      16500 Kota Bharu                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
                                                                                                      Kelantan.
                                                                                                      July 1st,2013                                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Dear Fauzana,
        First of all,I must congratulate you for achieving all A's in your subjects except English Language.I am very impressed with your perseverance.I too believed in the proverb that really motivated you - if there is a great determination.Certainly,there is a way.I was having a similar experience as you were.But for me it was even worst,my embarrassing moments in English Language happened when I was in form 2.I was asked to read a text in the classroom.So I confidently read but I was stopped on certain words like enjoyed,travelled,referred and tricked.I did the same mistakes like you were by pronouncing as enjoy-ed,travell-ed,referr-ed and trick-ed.Gosh! that was total embarrassment for me when my classmates started laughing at me.Nevertheless that was history.I put my ego aside and went on to attend tuition classes.

        Now I am an improved person.I read a lot of English Language materials and always referred to dictionary to help me.My vocabulary has improved by leap and bounds.I must thank my great English tuition teacher who has managed to guide,motivate and push me to the maximum.Here are some recipes for you to consider and I hope it works on you.

         Firstly,you don't have to think that English is an arduous subject.Nowadays,we can get any sources like magazines,newspapers,English novels and all regards to English Language.Thus,English is a subject where you must sit down and start reading consistenly at least one hour a day.I have been practising this habit since I felt that I have to improve my English knowledge continously.

         Secondly,you need to demostrate with dictionary when you brush up on English Lesson.This way may help you improve your vocabulary.We know that English is a subject where we must constantly refer to dictionary and also requires a collection of vocabularies.Although making an essay is a difficult thing,as a matter of fact,it is easy by following a few steps how to write an essay.Initially,you have to make some sentences while referring dictionary.After you used to do that,you have to make it in paragraph.You need to practise this until you familiar with it.

           Thirdly,you have to be  consistent and  practise Essay Writing at least one essay per week.Since I registered at a tuition centre,my vocabulary has improved extremely.My English tuition teacher always give a hand in making essay.I have a whale of a time in every English class because of his teaching skills which was awesome.I like to burn the midnight oil because I love English and I will try to get a flying colours in my  English Language paper in my coming SPM examination.

            Finally,you need to form a group study to discuss about essay writing.You have to distribute some tasks such as the introducing,contents and conclusion among your group members.Team work is workable and impressive.Nevertheless,you can't always count on only one person to complete the tasks because you have to make sure that everybody in your group study share their ideas.We always discovered a phrase sounds like ''The early bird catches the worm'',which is mean a person who gets up or arrives early will be successful.

            You know what Fauzana,hard work really pays off.You only live once,but if you do it right,once is enough.I am glad I am able to change my attitude towards English Language.I pray to the Almighty,I can continue to carry this greate motivation and enthusiasm untill end of this year especially for my SPM examination.Well,that's about all for now.Good luck to you and hopefully you can score well in your subjects .Thank you.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
                                                                                                                                     Your sincerely,
                                                                                                                                  Wan Nur Amirah  

No comments:

Post a Comment