Saturday, 27 April 2013

SPM NARRATIVE ESSAY:WRITE A STORY BEGINING WITH:


                                                            NARRATIVE ESSAY

Question : Write your story beginning with " My heart beat frantically as I made my way to the principal’s office "

        My heart beat frantically as I made my way to the principal's office . My mind could not figure out what would be the possible consequences and punishment from the principal.“I am guilty  and there is no way the principal can forgive me”.I told myself. I felt like I was going to be given a very stern punishment.Then I tried to figure out why I was in this mess.
                 
       It story started when my mom gave  birth to a new baby boy in our family . I was in  cloud nine that day as my father told me that I have a new brother . " Wohoo ! " I shouted. I put the phone back to its original place after Ispoke to my dad. I was not really myself that day . I shook hands with all the students in my classroom.I could see they were starring at me with  strange faces.Most of my classmates were baffled initially until I told them about this new brother.Then slowly one by one stood up and congratulated me.So I told them I would persuade my dad to throw a small party over the weekend to celebrate this occasion.Everyone was looking forward to this occasion.In my classroom,I was commonly known as a quiet and shy boy.I didn’t  talk too much unless someone asked me to. But today, after that good news,I completely change myself.I was just like a character of a "wood-pecker" as I made a lot of annoying noises in the class .

Kring ! Kring !.The bell rang and it was  time to go home. I quickly packed all my stuff  into my school bag and ran towards the  main gate with a fantastic speed . I could not  wait to get home to meet my  newborn brother . After five minutes,I felt bored. I walked around the school compund . While walking, I could see something that caught  my eyes.I picked up five bottles of wood-sprayer in various colour which are commonly used by PMR students for their Life Skill''s carpenting projects.Then,I ran to a new building at a compound nearby.The building was almost completed and  most of the classrooms were already used. There was another one room left and the school management wasn’t sure of what should be done to that  empty  room .

Without hesitation, Spurshhhhhhh ... ! I started spraying  at the main door.It reads,“ Welcome to the world of Arts "with a combination of two vivid colours in graffity style.  It  looked  catchy as the backround of the door was lily-white . After I had  sprayed the main door , then  I started to spray the room's wall.It reads, “This place is only for talented ones”.The colour matched the wall and it was done beautifully.Out of the blue,I  heard some clear footsteps.I could guess that footsteps  must be owned by a big size person. My hair stood up and I could feel my heart’s drumbeat. The happiness and excitement  that I had just now  vanished in no time.The steps were coming closer.I slowly sneaked out to identify  who was  the owner of the footsteps.

. Oh gosh! All I could see was  a grumpy tall man cladded with black suit.It was my principal! I tried to find a way out but it was useless.I boosted  my mind as the footsteps became nearer.Aha! then an idea struck my mind. When the door opened, I dashed out.He grabbed  my school shirt to stop me from running away and I quickly closed his eyes with my palms wishing that he couldn’t see me. I was really panicked and my body was trembling.Without hesitation, I pushed  him strongly and he fell down.I ran as fast as a lightning  and luckily my dad was in the car waiting for me.I then realized my name tag fell somewhere.No more thinking,I jumped into dad’s car.

         The next day I went to school as usual and pretended nothing had happenend.Like the usual shy boy that do not talk or entertain to anyone unless someone wanted to say hello, I sat at my place besides Mahaddi,my close friend.I quickly grabbed the assignment on English literature given by Sir Rosdi.I knew that Sir Rosdi was watching me very closely and he suspected that I had a problem to settle.My heart beat faster when my name was called out through the paging system.“ Attention to Fahmi Azan  from 5 Amanah, please report immediately to the  principal’s room right now!” That was the hoarse voice that I heard before. My blood started to flow faster  and I could  feel the andrenaline flowing..All the eyes were straight on me including Sir Rosdi. They were wandering why the principal was making the announcement himself.

.I quickly walked to the principal’s office .As I arrived there I knocked the door politely. “Come in!” .Gulp ! Only God knows how I felt  right now. I slowly opened the door and entered the room.The room was so cool as cool as my body. “Please have a sit”.My principal quipped.After being interoggated for almost half an hour,I felt so calm.I listened attentively and nodded.He told me that he was attracted to my arts and proposed the room that I sprayed being made “The school art’s room.”What a surprise! I smiled and thanked  him. He also proposed an Art’s club and appointed me as the president of the club.I hugged him tightly.He was so shocked but happy with my reactions.

I shook his hands and thanked him for his kindness.I never expect this dramatic event took a 360 degree turn.It wasn’t a mess as I thought initially…..


19 comments:

  1. 2 thumbs up for this well written essay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you .Pls pass the news around about this new blog.Solely to help SPM students.

      Delete
  2. sir rosdi,saya mohon copy utk contoh essay eh?THANK YOU SIR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam..can I memorize this essay so that I can use for my trial spm??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam.. mohon copy untuk essay nie xD.. Syukran Sir!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a great essay! I will take this as my model essay for the copywork requested by my teacher. Thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant!...
    I love such suspense... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoaa! Fantastic! Bombastic story! Thank you sir.

    ReplyDelete
  8. may i get the permit to copy? thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wwooooow....fantastic and owesome essay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tq sir..sy mohon nak copy essay ini sbgai sample essay

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tq sir..sy mohon nak copy essay ini sbgai sample essay

    ReplyDelete
  12. boleh copy essay ni as my review boleh ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Assalamualaikum w.b.t
    Mohon kebenaran dari pihak Cikgu untuk copy essay ini.
    such a wonderful essay for my daughter to use as her guide in writing a narrative essay. thank you for sharing it with everyone here.

    ReplyDelete