Wednesday, 3 October 2012

SPM SPOT QUESTION 2012-INFORMAL LETTER-SYAFIQ ROSMAN



                                                                                                               Syafiq rosman,
                                                                                                              Lot 2149, Blkg SK Kota
                                                                                                              15100, Kota Bharu
                                                                                                              Kelantan Darul Naim
Dear Ahmad, 
 Hello and thanks for your recent letter. I appreciate it and it is a great story about your trip. I wish I could go there too in the future as it is an interesting place to go for holiday. By the way, how are you and your family there? Thank god,over here,we are still healthy as usual and I hope you too. I wrote this letter to tell you about my recent trip also.We had our holiday at Pulau Perhentian,Terengganu. It was such a great experience for us. 
 We had our holiday just for three days but  it was awesome.We were satisfied and thank god I enjoyed it. We started our journey on the second day of the school holiday. We went there by car and it just took about an hour to reach there. When we reached the jetty, the wind blew soothingly as if to welcome us. It was a great moment at the jetty.Then,we took a fast boat to go to the island. Though it was a scary ride, it was fast and the water splashed everywhere.I enjoyed every moment of it. The journey to the island took about 45minutes. At the seashore, the water is crystal clear for us to view the condition of the submarines' lives. There are corals and also varieties of  fish. We loaded our baggage into the chalet and took a quick nap.In the evening, my siblings and I went to the sea and we played beach soccer.Then we swam in the sea until it was almost dark. I found a nemo fish during swimming. It was very nice and I was surprised.At night, my mom cooked for the family and we ate our heart out. We were very happy that day and slept early at night.
  On the second day, my parents and I woke up early and we decided to swim in the sea as the water had risen.It was too cold that I  shivered. At 9 a.m, we had our breakfast and took a rest for a while.Then we went for snorkelling.I could not wait to snorkel as I never had a chance to snorkel in my life before. At 10a.m, the boat arrived and took us snorkelling at  a few places around the island. It was fantastic.I enjoyed every moment of it. I snorkelled and mesmerised the panaromic views  in the sea. I saw many types of fish most of them colourful and with stripes.The corals there were beautiful too. I wished I could take  some of the corals back home but I couldn't as the authorities forbid us to take home.Then we went to Pulau Yu.Over there,I could see some  medium size sharks.We were not allowed to snorkel there as it was too dangerous.We went back to our chalet in the  evening. At night, we had our barbeque at the nearby  restaurant. We ate so much as we had lost a big amount of energy during snorkelling. After that, we went to sleep as there was no pending programme.
  On the last day, we all woke up early and  rushed to the beach for our final swimming activities.We strolled along the beach and watched the blue sea.We saw many panaromic views and snapped them on my newly bought I –pad.We enjoyed the soothing and serenic situation at the beach until we were called by our parents to start packing for home.
  Ahmad, I think that's all for this time. It was a great holiday and I wished for another holiday there and you should go there too. You should try yourself especially snorkelling. You can see many things in the sea and it is such a valuable moment to cherish.Take care and ALLAH  bless you always.
 Syafiq-Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment