Thursday, 7 June 2012

DW -INFORMAL LETTER-WAN NURUL KHALIDAH

From: wan nurul khalidah wan khudzairi <wnurulkhalidah@yahoo.com>
To: "sirrosdi@yahoo.com" <sirrosdi@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 9:32 PM
Subject: INFORMAL LETTER




Lot 2346 Taman Sari
Jalan Hospital
15200 Kota Bharu
Kelantan Darul Naim

4th April 2012

Dear Dyra,
               It's been quite sometimes I have not written to you. How are you getting on, sis? I hope you are in the pink of health. We are all fine here and as fit as fiddle. How was your last examination result? I'm very sure that you passed it with all distinctions. Anyway, I believe right now you're enjoying winter in Adelaide. Last night,I saw on television that the weather was -4°c. Oh dear.. it was so cold! isn't it freezing over there? It must be so joyful  because can play with snow. How amazing.!!I love it.

               Actually, I'm writting this letter to inform you that I just got a job. You know what? It is so boring here doing nothing and it takes for four months for the SPM results to be released. So, I was fortunate, a friend of my dad offered me this part time job. I'm currently working at the charity homes, Rumah Impian Kasih in Taman Kenanga which is just a stone throw away from my house. It takes only five minutes from here.

               At Rumah Impian Kasih, I can get closer with orphans and old folks to share the parental  love that they really look forward to. Besides, I also can learn some skills. I can cook a simple meal for them, tend to the garden, helping  out on the groceries,plan some marketing, made curtains and help with many other projects, small or big. I do not require any special skills in order to volunteres at these place. The skills I already have that mom taught me at home would be valuable here.

               The job is very interesting and challenging. It's need a lot of tolerant especially  when we have to deal with their various postures. However, it gives  the opportunity to meet with many famous, personalities, artistes, ministers and many others celebrities.

               My dad and mom giving me their full support to do this part time job. This make me full of determination and spirit to work with the orphans and old folks.Moreover these people come from different background of races and religion so a spirit of muhibbah is developed here.I thank god for this beautiful oppurtunity.At  this point, I can manage to buy things with my own money. At the same time, I also can spend some money for the families. This make me more independent and know the meaning of life on a wider scope.

               I really like this job and I am also saving a bit for my future study in overseas. I do hope my SPM results would be straight A's and look toward to join you in Adelaide. Although this job is exhaustive,I consider the precious experience as most valuable and meaningful and treasure them in my memory.

               Well, sis, that's all for now. I have to pen off now. Hope you enjoy reading it. Do write me a long  letter okay? 

                                                                                                                 Your Affectionate Cousin,
                                                                                                                 Wan Nurul Khalidah



No comments:

Post a Comment